Fridays are just the best days. I’ve got five things here that are sure to either charm you or maybe blow you away. This week, for me, it’s all about keeping it simple. Toast is yummy, babies are cute, beer is delicious, and the internet is the best.
- I am obsessed with sweet potatoes. Especially lately. I recently started to toast them because of a cool Pinterest post I found. It’s taking one of my favorite food trends, avocado toast, and making an incredible mashup. BUT wait, I just found a great pizza crust made of sweet potatoes. YUM! Check it out here!
- The Packers are about to start their season and for me, it is going to be the “cutest” season yet! My baby has a few onesies in her wardrobe. But I am sure to add more when I see this kind of stuff. Check out this Etsy site, no matter who your team is, they make cute baby stuff!
- You may have seen my post celebrating #Nationalbeerloversday this week. I love beer, especially this time of year. I am so looking forward to having a couple during the game on Sunday!
- This week I have been really utilizing Pinterest. I totally took for granted what a great platform it is. I also found a new site to help me understand Pinterest. It is called Tailwind. It is so user-friendly and it is FREE! Whoa. If you are trying to take Pinterest to another level, check out the site!
- Friends are just the best. Been reminiscing about friendships I have been missing lately because life happens. Looking forward to getting back into it with them this weekend and in the future!
Have a fabulous weekend. Enjoy the wind down of the summer and see the people you love!