This week can be summed up in two words… Pokemon Go. We are going to look back on this week like we did with Y2K…What the heck was that about?…. But it’s all in good fun. Besides the smart phone fad, this is what I was thinking about this week!
- The Serial Podcast was hugely popular in its first season featuring the case against Adnan Syed. I was addicted to it and listened to every episode at least twice. Well it looks like there is more to come. He has been granted a new trial. You can read about it here. For fans of true crime, this is big news!
- Zara is having an awesome 50% off sale. And the selection is top-notch. This jacket is marked down to 49.99. They have such cool cuts and patterns. I am a huge Zara fan. The quality and the price are hard to beat.
- I have been patiently waiting for the local release of a strange documentary that I hope the rest of the world will see with me, Tickled. If you watch this movie trailer, you, like I, will be dumbfounded and undoubtedly curious. I am not ashamed to say that Jay and I have been wanted to see this movie for at least 6 weeks. The release date seems to still be unknown in the Milwaukee area, but we are considering other options…
- H &M is running at huge sale for summer. They are clearing out all of their sale and summer clearance items at 70% off. Their kids clothes now are SO SO cute. I have been eyeing up this stuff all season, and now is the time to buy!
- This week the Milwaukee Public Museum walked out of the dark ages into the modern world of marketing and social media. They offered something that has gotten the attention of my friends and fellow millennials. AN ADULT SLEEPOVER. It comes with a packing list and everything. I am proud to see that they are trying to re-brand, as the museum leaves much to be desired for a metropolitan area museum. I am so curious about the turn-out! Anyone going???
I’d love to meet you on twitter here.
If you liked the post, share it on Facebook or Pin it below!